OPPORTUNITIES TO VOLUNTEER OR GIVE
Get your Inukshuks For Hope Pendant!
Show family and friends you are there for them to talk about struggles with anxiety and depression.
Like the Inuit symbol leading natives of the Arctic through the blizzard, the Inukshuks For Hope pendant represents a path through the ambiguity of the postmodern world.
Wear the pendant and encourage family and friends to talk about struggles with anxiety and depression.
EXPERTS I’M FOLLOWING
- Dr. Tim Elmore, best-selling author, international speaker, and president of Growing Leaders
Elmore trains high school and college students with skills to serve at school, work, home, and the community, and helps adults connect with the emerging generation.
- Dr. Travis Bradberry, award-winning coauthor of the #1 best selling book, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, motivational speaker, and cofounder of TalentSmart®
Bradberry is an expert on emotional intelligence.
- Dr. Jean Twenge speaker, professor, author of Generation Me, and founder of iGen Consulting
Twenge’s research and scholarly books and articles focus on the differences among generations, particularly the negative effects of parenting styles that encourage high self-esteem throughout childhood.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NAMI)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- International OCD Foundation
- National Coalition Against Prescription Drug Abuse (NCAPDA)
- Substance and Medical Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)